Primary cutaneous intravascular large B-cell lymphoma
Last Updated: 2023-07-07
Author(s): Anzengruber F., Navarini A.
Pfleger and Tappeiner 1959.
Angioendotheliomatosis proliferans systemitisata.
Rare B-cell lymphoma.
- Men = women
- Peak in frequency: ≥ 60th y
Due to intravascular tumour cell infiltrates, occlusion of smaller vessels occurs.
- In the area of the legs and lower abdomen, there are few characteristic reddish, infiltrated, partly slightly bluish, partly ulcerated nodules and plaques.
- ↓ AZ, fever, B-symptomatology, neurological deficits (dementia, visual and speech disorders).
- Zhang, F., et al., Intravascular large B-cell lymphoma involving gastrointestinal stromal tumor: a case report and literature review. Diagn Pathol, 2015. 10: p. 214.
- Colavolpe, C., et al., FDG-PET/CT is a pivotal imaging modality to diagnose rare intravascular large B-cell lymphoma: case report and review of literature. Hematol Oncol, 2015. 33(2): p. 99-109.
- Tanaka, Y., et al., Intravascular large B-cell lymphoma secondary to lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma: a case report and review of literature with clonality analysis. Int J Clin Exp Pathol, 2015. 8(3): p. 3339-43.
- Maekawa, T., et al., Random skin biopsy of patients with intravascular large B-cell lymphoma associated with thrombocytopenia and coagulation abnormalities: proposal of a modified biopsy method. J Dermatol, 2015. 42(3): p. 318-21.
- Xiao, D., et al., Lung intravascular large B-cell lymphoma with ground glass opacities on chest computed tomography: a case report. Int J Clin Exp Pathol, 2014. 7(8): p. 5285-90.
- Liu, C., et al., Intravascular large B-cell lymphoma confirmed by lung biopsy. Int J Clin Exp Pathol, 2014. 7(9): p. 6301-6.
- Willemze, R., et al., Primary cutaneous lymphomas: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. Ann Oncol, 2013. 24 Suppl 6: p. vi149-54.
- Stadler, R., et al., Short German guidelines: cutaneous lymphomas. J Dtsch Dermatol Ges, 2008. 6 Suppl 1: p. S25-31.